Friday, January 1, 2010

Why Bother With a Healthier Coffee?

Joan MaxymuikJoan MaxymuikJoan MaxymuikJoan Maxymuik
Here is Joan Maxymuik's Story:

Several years ago Joan had life-saving surgery that left her with a severely compromised immune system. Joan spent vast amounts of time and money, trying to bring her body back to a healthy state, only to be disappointed with the results. Joan was unable to work and was bedridden with flu's and viruses each winter for nearly the entire season.

Joan Maxymuik











April 2004

Three years ago, a friend of Joan's gave her a cup of Healthier Coffee made with the "King of Herbs, Ganoderma Lucidum, and the tremendous health improving benefit Joan has received from this product is nothing short of miraculous. Like most North Americans, Joan had spent many years trying to eliminate regular coffee from her diet, on doctor's orders, because of the terrible migraines Joan would get and the build up of acidity in her body.

Much to Joan's amazement, when she started drinking Healthier Coffee not only did her headaches disappear but also her acid reflux.

But that was only the start...

Because of being constantly ill, Joan wanted to strengthen her overall health so she started taking the Ganoderma Lucidum capsules. There was a remarkable turn-around in Joan's health and she was getting a better night's sleep, a feeling of well-being during the day and the brain fog started to dissipate. Joan's allergies and sinus problems were not bothering her as much and the aches and pains started going away.

Joan Maxymuik











April 2006

Joan tells us, "I continued to up my dose each week until I got to the eighth week, the height of detoxification for me, and then each week thereafter I lessened my dosage and leveled off at a dose that was best for me.

It has been over three years since I started taking Ganoderma Lucidum and I am now able to manage my household, look after my 87 year old mother and run my business full-time. I have more energy and mental clarity than I have had for many years."

Joan Maxymuik











March 2007

Ganoderma has had such a positive effect on Joan's life that she decided she had to share her story and her passion with as many people as she could, so Joan became an affiliate and in three years she has built a very successful home-based business sharing products and her story, employing her teaching and training skills to help bring health and financial freedom to as many people as she can.

Click on JavaJoan to view my website.
JavaJoan

Joan Maxymuik











November 2007

The pictures of Joan from the top are two driver license photos, the oldest first, third, a more recent photo and last, a very recent photo of her and Johnny. There is no doubt that you can see the progression back to a quality life by Joan using the miraculous "King of Herbs" Ganoderma Lucidum to improve her health.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joan... that is an incredible story! I've shown this to many of my friends and they are speechless. It sure in as incredible testimony for Healthy Coffee! Thanks for sharing... Scott OBrien

feilerl said...

Hi Joan
When I read your story I new the coffee and tea was just what I needed.
thank you
Larry Feiler

Wellness Coach said...

Joan...I have started drinking Gano Basic regularly since Feb 4th 08. I have been able to maintain a changes lifestyle with regard to my eating habits and feel great with lots of energy with out the "Coffee highs". Also I get wonderful sleep. I have coupled this change with an increase in exercise with the help of a trainer from Bally's health club. All things in place I have lost 35 pounds which is just over half way yo my goal of 195.
Gan is great.